Sliding systems are commonly preferred for doors opening to patios, gardens and balconies. Although wood provides wider possibilities than uPVC in terms of window dimensions, there are still dimensional limitations that should be taken into consideration about Fenex products. These limitations are meant to ensure the lifetime maintenance of vital window functions. Our sales representatives will direct your preferences in these ways.
Internal stacking bifolds
The internally stacking bifold doors enable seamless views and make your patio a part of the interior space.
External stacking bifolds
The doors stacking externally have the advantage of saving precious internal space.
Lift and slide doors
These doors are usually preferred to avoid loss of space especially when opening to garden.
Tilt and slide doors
Tilt and slide doors open in both tilting and horizontally sliding directions.
- FSC or PEFC certified wood is used
- laminated 3 finger jointed plies of PINE ,
- or 2 solid and 1 finger jointed intermediary plies of MERANTI or OAK.
- Stain colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for paint.
AluminumAll alu surfaces are anodised or thermo laquered according to your choice.
- Anodisation colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for thermo laquer.
- The airtightness between glazing and wood is achieved by silicone.
- The airtightness between sash and frame is achieved by PU foam gaskets.
- The connection between glasing beads and wood frame is achieved by clips.