Traditional French windows
The charm of period French windows like those of the Haussmannienne Paris apartments are not only popular in France! They are preferred by any builder or homeowner with some sort of traditional archituctural taste. They have the unique feature of closing and opening double sashes in one simple step.
Epoch series of windows and balcony doors are 58 mm thick and have the capacity to comprise upto 28 mm glazing units.
- FSC or PEFC certified wood is used
- laminated 3 finger jointed plies of PINE
- or 2 solid and 1 finger jointed intermediary plies of MERANTI or OAK.
Fenex treats the surface of its kiln dried material with proper substances against biological threats. The moisture in Fenex products which are painted with special paints are kept in limits against exterior conditions. These are the measures that Fenex takes against decaying.
- Stain colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for paint.
The airtightness between glazing and wood is achieved by gaskets and silicone.
The airtightness between sash and frame is achieved by EPDM and TPV gaskets.
The connection between glasing beads and wood frame is achieved by nails.
SFS and Torbel.