SIMPLIST windows are of complete wood, laminated in three plies.
They are produced in 3 different thicknesses, 68, 78 and 90 mm with different performances.
Air, water and wind resistance: Air class 4 / Water class 9A / Wind class C3.
68s – 78s – 90s
|68s Uw VALUE TABLE|
|Ug= / ψg =||0.034||0.041||0.081|
|Maks. Cam =||28 mm|
68sThe thermal and acoustic insulation values of Fenex products have been tested and reported by ift Rosenheim Institute in Germany.
|78s Uw VALUE TABLE|
|Ug= / ψg =||0.032||0.040||0.086|
|Ug = / ψg =||0.034||0.041||0.081|
|Maks. Cam =||40 mm|
78sHigh thermal and acoustic insulation values are reached by 78s thanks to its improved design and the triple insulation glasses that can be used with acoustic laminates.
|90s Uw VALUE TABLE|
|Ug = / ψg =||0.032||0.040||0.086|
|Ug =/ ψg =||0.034||0.041||0.081|
|Maks. Cam =||52 mm|
90sThe absolute solution for passive houses. The high thermal requirements in Europe like Passivhouse, BBC and Minergie are easily reached by 90s.
- FSC or PEFC certified wood is used
- aminated 3 finger jointed plies of PINE ,
- or 2 solid and 1 finger jointed intermediary plies of MERANTI or OAK.
- Stain colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for paint.
AluminumAll alu surfaces are anodised or thermo laquered according to your choice.
- Anodisation colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for thermo laquer.
- The airtightness between glazing and wood is achieved by silicone.
- The airtightness between sash and frame is achieved by PU foam gaskets.
- The connection between glasing beads and wood frame is achieved by clips.