|68f Uw VALUE TABLE|
|Ug= / ψg =||0.035||0.043||0.097|
|Ug = / ψg =||0.037||0.045||0.092|
|Maks. Cam =||52 mm|
68fThe versatility of design lets us integrate double as well as triple insulation glass units with laminations upto 52 mm total thickness. Thermal and sound insulation values are very high with 68f windows, thanks to the three peripheric and continuous joints of EPDM and Q-LON. Please refer to our technical documentation for further details. Bu seriye ait pencere ve balkon kapıları İngiliz Polis İnisiyatifi tarafından verilen “Secured by Design” güvenlik belgesine sahiptir ve Q-Mark Yüksek Güvenlikli Pencere ve Kapı gerekliliklerini karşılamaktadır.
- FSC or PEFC certified wood is used
- laminated 3 finger jointed plies of PINE
- or 2 solid and 1 finger jointed intermediary plies of MERANTI or OAK.
Fenex treats the surface of its kiln dried material with proper substances against biological threats. The moisture in Fenex products which are painted with special paints are kept in limits against exterior conditions. These are the measures that Fenex takes against decaying.
- Stain colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for paint.
All alu surfaces are anodised or thermo laquered according to your choice.
- Anodisation colors must be selected among the options in our color chart.
- All RAL colors are available for thermo laquer.
- The airtightness between glazing and wood is achieved by silicone.
- The airtightness between sash and frame is achieved by PU foam gaskets.
- The connection between glasing beads and wood frame is achieved by clips.
Maco, Siegenia, G-U and Roto.